Personal Information includes any factual or subjective information about an identifiable individual. This includes, but is not limited to, such information as name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card or bank details.
- Gexel will inform individuals of the purposes for which Personal Information is collected and will only collect Personal Information that is necessary for those purposes.
- Gexel will not use or disclose Personal Information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual and will only retain Personal Information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of such purposes.
- Gexel will protect Personal Information by establishing and operating security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information which is held and to prevent any unauthorized activity relative to the information.
- Gexel will make available to individuals upon receipt of a written request, specific information about its policies and practices relating to the management of Personal Information and its complaints handling process.
- Gexel will, upon the receipt of a written request from individuals, inform them of the existence, use, and disclosure of any Personal Information about them, and they shall be given access to such information except as may be limited by law.